File advice and guidance
Every employer has to deal with an extra complicated absenteeism file. Often, questions are asked if:
- Am I on the right track with my guidance approach?
- What are the financial consequences if the UWV imposes a wage sanction?
- How can I still pass a threatening wage penalty?
- How do I properly implement the reintegration obligations that arise from the law?
- The UWV has made a decision, but I do not agree with that. Does the lodging of objections and / or appeals make sense and can I receive support?
Advance helps employers to answer all these questions. We have experienced employability specialists who are happy to assist you with advice and assistance.
We also help international companies, with complex files concerning absenteeism and incapacity for working of thei employees located in The Netherlands.
It is important to us that we have the best possible insight into the relevant file documents. From both the employer and employee. This way we can perform a good analysis. And give good advice. In connection with privacy legislation it is necessary that the relevant employee gives us permission for inspection.
Contact us if you want to know more about this service? We are happy to help you!