Many employers and employees no longer see the forest because of the many and complicated rules surrounding absenteeism and incapacity for work by the trees.
- What are the most important obligations now?
- Does the employee also have obligations?
- What do I have to tell an employee when he asks about his future income in case of continuous absenteeism?
- And what about (permanent) incapacity for work?
- May I dismiss or not dismiss an employee after 2 years of illness?
- What about the participation law and how with the transition compensation?
- Are the capacities of the own case manager optimized?
- There is so much change in the area of legislation and regulations around this subject.
- Am I still up-to-date?
If these questions are familiar to you, then you know that you are not the only one who struggles with these questions.
Advance helps you through the forest of laws and regulations and gives you the necessary knowledge to at least make well-considered decisions on this subject. We use experienced speakers.
Advance currently offers 3 courses to broaden your knowledge:
- Legislation and regulations regarding absenteeism, ZW, WIA and the Own Risk Identification WGA and ZW
- The (corporate) case manager in relation to the costs of absenteeism and incapacity for work
- Update social security
Do you want to know more about these courses? Contact us. We are pleased to teach you!